On November 9, 2021, the Deputy Prime Minister issued Decision No. 1881/QD-TTg approving the list of Designated Energy Users 2020.
According to the Decision No. 1881/QD-TTg, Vietnam has 2,961 Designated Energy Users (DEU) 2020 in which the industry sector has 2,480 facilities, accounting for 83.75%, an increase of 2.55% compared to 2019, the Building sector has 388 facilities, 80 facilities transportation, 13 agricultural facilities.
- List of DEU 2020: Download
- Requirements for major energy users: See more
- DEUs are required to conduct energy audits according to Decree 21/2011/ND-CP
- Energy audit service: See more
Vietnam Technology Solutions Joint Stock Company
- Hanoi Headquarters:1st floor, Song Da 9 Building, No. 2, Nguyen Hoang Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
- RO HCM: No. 10, Road No. 4, Him Lam Urban Area, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh.
Hotline: 024 22 33 44 55 (Hanoi Headquarters) | 0902 460 336 (RO HCM)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hanoi Headquarters) | email@example.com (RO HCM)