ISO 50001 is issued by the International Organization for Standardization – ISO. This standard is designed based on the management model approach principle according to the PDCA cycle (Plan – Do – Check – Improve). Therefore, enterprises can apply separately or integrate with other management standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000,…
ISO 50001:2018: Read more
- Identify and manage energy supply risks in the future;
- Measure and monitor energy to identify where energy efficiency improvements are needed
- Improve operational results to reduce energy consumption and cost;
- Reduce carbon emissions and achieve the goal of the government on energy efficiency and conservation use of energy;
- Have environmental protection information to increase bidding opportunities.
Importance of ISO 50001
- Applying ISO 50001 helps you use energy efficiency and conservation
- The ISO 50001 series of standards is the most prestigious Energy management systems.
- The Countries are using and applying ISO 50001 such as USA, Europe, UK, and China…
- ISO 50001 is compatible with other widely popular MSS such as ISO 9001- quality management system or ISO 14001- environmental management system.
Vietnam Technology Solutions Joint Stock Company
- Hanoi Headquarters:1st floor, Song Da 9 Building, No. 2, Nguyen Hoang Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
- RO HCM: No. 10, Road No. 4, Him Lam Urban Area, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh.
Hotline: 024 22 33 44 55 (Hanoi Headquarters) | 0902 460 336 (RO HCM)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Hanoi Headquarters) | email@example.com (RO HCM)
Vets | Energy