Vets | Energy is tasked to organize Energy management training courses by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (Vietnam) under Law No. 50/2010/QH12 – Law on Law on Energy Efficiency and Conservation Use of Energy.
Energy Management Certificate
Energy Management Certificate is a practicing certificate issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade that is valid throughout the territory of Vietnam. The person who has this certificate shall assist the head of the facility to perform the following tasks:
- Elaborating annual and five-year plans on Energy Efficiency and Conservation Use of Energy;
- Organizing energy use management networks: applying energy management models;
- aking measures for Law on Energy Efficiency and Conservation Use of Energy under approved objectives and plans;
- Examining and evaluating the application of measures for energy efficiency and conservation use of Energy;
- Monitoring energy consumption of equipment and the entire production line; changes in energy consumption demands related to the installation, upgrading and repair of energy-consuming equipment; making regular reports under regulations:
- Organizing information work and training in energy use.
- Certificate form. See more here: Download the certificate template.
Certificate form. See more here: Download the certificate template.
How to register
- Curriculum: Download
- List of Key Energy Uses in 2019: Download
- Requirements for Key energy users: Read more
- Contents of the training program: Download
- Conditions for receiving an Energy Management certificate: Read more
Vietnam Technology Solutions Joint Stock Company
- Hanoi Headquarters:1st floor, Song Da 9 Building, No. 2, Nguyen Hoang Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
- RO HCM: No. 10, Road No. 4, Him Lam Urban Area, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh.
Hotline: 024 22 33 44 55 (Hanoi Headquarters) | 0902 460 336 (RO HCM)
Email: email@example.com (Hanoi Headquarters) | firstname.lastname@example.org (RO HCM)
Vets | Energy