Positions: Sales staff of lighting equipment
Quantity: 02 people.
- Graduating from college or higher.
- Two years experience minimum required.
- Professional skills: contract negotiation skills, planning, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and persuasion skills.
- Conscious and responsible for work.
- Sale, supply for projects of lighting equipment
- Create and maintain relationships with partners
- Take care of old and leads customers
- Support technical team of procedures during the implementation of projects
- Participate in the general work of the company
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Negotiable salary, depending on position and working capacity;
- Dynamic and professionalism in the workplace with opportunities for career advancement;;
- Enjoy benefits such as social insurance, vacation following labor law;
- Enjoy other incentives according to the company’s policy, such as free lunch, travel, picnic, holiday, revenue bonus.
Recruitment process and application requirements:
Step 1 – Prequalification:
- Candidates send their resumes to the address below (recommended to send the application by email). The profile includes:
- Application form clearly stating the position applied for;
- CV (under form), Download here ;
- College/university diploma (or graduation certificate).
Step 2 – Interview:
- When the notice of invitation for an interview is announced, candidates need to bring a set of documents including:
- Curriculum Vitae (autobiographical);
- Application Form (handwritten);
- Copy of college/university diploma (or graduation certificate);
- Birth Certificate (copy);
- Health Certification;
- Other documents, if any.
Vietnam Technology Solutions Joint Stock Company.
- Transaction office: 1st Floor, Song Da 9 Building, Nguyen Hoang Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
- Ms Sinh – Human Rights Administration Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Phone: 024 63 288 906/ 024 22 33 44 55
- Application deadline: May 31, 2020 during office hours for direct applicants